Don’t even ask about the “Cranberry Crook.” OK, fine. I’ll tell you. Scott went through my phone a few months ago and gave everyone nicknames. Sigh.
I can’t wait to spend the weekend with Celeste. I see ramen, barbecue and the beach in our future. Our husbands will be there too, but you know. ~Girl time~
Budgeting is going pretty well, though I’ve blown through my allowance pretty quickly. I really need to stop spending so much on coffee and lunch. Gah. (I say this as I contemplate iced coffee and a pastry. NO ALLIE.)
I’m wearing a black maxi dress today that makes me feel like a fancy witch.
I slept for 9 hours. It was glorious but so hard to wake up.
I’m reading “City of Thieves" and I really like it so far.
I’ve got two racks of pork ribs and a pork tenderloin that need to be cooked. I’m going to throw the ribs in the crockpot. Now taking tenderloin suggestions.
1. This cozy old shirt is my favorite thing. I think I look happy here.
2. I miss this little pug and that short blonde hair.
2. I’ve let go of the idea that I need to be skinny to be pretty. That feels good.
3. This was after I finally got over my lipstick phobia. I like my freckles in this picture too.
5. My first rope climb! Feeling strong makes me feel beautiful.
6. Jess’ wedding. That damn dress was a pain to fit into, but boy was it flattering.
Anonymous said: Hello! Do you do intermittent fasting!? Don't men to be a bother
Nope. I basically just eat a lot of food all the time.
guys, i’m alive
kilfudd is here. We went to CrossFit tonight. She stopped me from buying cupcakes, which we realized later was a huge mistake.
I’ve been quiet here lately. Tumblr goes in cycles for me, I guess. Don’t worry. I’m still lurking you guys hard.